Good Morning, Happy Thursday!
As you probably know, I just started this blog of mine! And, since this blog is my brand new baby, I want to incorporate all of the things I love about the other blogs I read daily into mine. With a Miles of Molly twist of course.
One of those fun things I am referring to is the weekly themed posts that Bloggers create. Such as: Carrots n’ Cake’s Snapshot Fridays, or Peanut Butter Fingers’ Blog Talk Tuesdays. Well, what I am going to do is Ten Things Thursday! Every Thursday I am going to try highlight a list of ten things such as: what I’m loving at the time, my top ten favorite books, ten things in my makeup bag, etc, etc. This super wonderful idea most likely already exists, but if it does don’t burst my bubble. Just let me pretend I am super creative ;).
Before I get into all the fun stuff, let’s go over my breakfast this morning; A Strawberry Banana Smoothie. So,so, good.
Smoothies are delicious, fast, satisfying, and super easy to make, what more could you want in a breakfast?
To make this masterpiece, I put all of this in the blender:
- 1 cup of Almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vanilla protein powder
- 1 whole banana
- A handful and a half of strawberries
- A handful of ice (un-pictured)
It didn’t look very appetizing, but at least it was all pretty and pink. There was too much to fit in a cup, so I had to improvise and put it all in a giant bowl.
smoothies are definitely the perfect Summer breakfast, I have a feeling I will be consuming about a million more of them throughout the season.
Now for my Ten Things List! Today it’s just going to be a bit of a random assortment of ten things I love at the moment.
1. I am absolutely obsessed with my new Target layered tank top. It is the perfect summer workout outfit, I wore it to the gym yesterday and didn’t want to take it off because it was so cute, especially the back :). I know it’s all in my mind but cute workout gear is totally motivation.
2. Summer fruit is in season, which means tons of fresh fruit in my house.
3. Smoothies, such as the one I had for breakfast.
4. My new running shoes, they make me smile :).
5. Spanky, he makes the list by default.
6. The Summer weather that allows me to lay out by the pool all day when I’m off work.
7. My new-ish dress. I guess it’s not really new because I got it more than a month ago, but I haven’t worn it yet. I am planning on wearing it for Amy’s graduation party in a few weeks.
8. The internet, because it allowed me to catch up with my best friend Mallory. She’s studying abroad in London right now, and I miss her! I hope you’re meeting tons of cute with English boys with adorable accents Mall ;).
9. The fact that my nails currently match my Britta water bottle perfectly.
Question for ya: What is your favorite kind of smoothie?
Mine is definitely a peanut butter, chocolate, banana smoothie. Did I mention I have a slight obsession with peanut butter?