I forgot to write up my Ten Things Thursday Post last night, so better late than never!
Ten Things That Made Me Smile This Week
- I finally ran outside of my neighborhood (my neighborhood is pretty long, and I have always felt to intimidated to run outside of it).
- This nice letter I got in the mail that informed me I placed fourth in my age group at The Alexandria 5k I ran a few weeks ago, it even came with a prize of a 10$ gift card to Potomac Running. Awesome.
3. I am going to be here in about one week.
4. I kind of sort accomplished my goal of running 5 miles. It was broken up in to two miles and then 3 more.
5. I went shopping this week and got two verrrry cute new summer outfits, you’ll see them soon :).
6. This old man.
7. It took me a while to get into it, but the Help is finally getting good.
8. Catching up with my Grandma on the phone, I can’t wait to see her in less than a week!
9. This very very strange face juggler photo my sister sent me. Whose Who ;)? Kind of freaked me out more than smile actually.
10. And, lastly being able to spend Monday- Thursday off from my job!
Question for ya: What was one thing that made you smile this week?!